Friday, June 11, 2010

Quickies

Quick updates on the last two posts:

remembering to set the timer for the bus -
Tuesday - Grandma was here, she reminded him
Wednesday - I was out at yoga, don't know what happened
Thursday - he asked me to set it, but couldn't find it, then he forgot about it - at very last minute, I told Hazel she needed to put on clothes if she didn't want to get left in the house when it was time - Toby jumped to get ready, and made it
Friday - he totally forgot - at the very last moment, Dan suddenly said, "how did it get so late?" - Toby jumped and made it

So not really any great effect from the day he missed it, yet. Next plan is allow him to be late for school.

bedtime -
Wednesday - Dan was on the phone when he was supposed to come in to the kids - I was going to stay with them until he got there, I fell asleep with them
Thursday - Hazel fell asleep pretty quickly, I stayed with Toby a few more minutes, then left and he stayed in bed

Maybe some progress there - Toby seems to understand how seriously I don't want to hang out in there all evening. Hazel is still totally unwilling to fall asleep without an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment