Monday, January 25, 2010

Yank

Oh, dear. I just yanked a wooden stick out of Toby's hand and said "You should know better than that!" He was hitting Hazel on the head - but she did have a plastic container on as a helmet. I don't think I was concerned about her getting hurt, more just really not liking him acting violently toward her. He started to cry that I had hurt his hand. I took a deep breath, asked to see it, kissed it and apologized.

Then Hazel started to cry when I told her she needed to put on a diaper, after about an hour of naked time. So frustrated. I excused myself from both of them and came in here to wind down. Toby came in to read something to me and Hazel ran in to show me she had put on her diaper. Now Toby wants help with the V-slicer - was it really a good idea to introduce him to that thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment